Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines biscuits

Happy Valentines day to everyone! hope you are spreading the love in every way you can. if you live in rome most public museums and galleries are 2 for the price of one today so take advantage! finally i got round to using my winnie the pooh cookie cutters and say happy valentines day at the same time. have a great day everyone xxx
to all those i love around the world, i would have loved to give you each a biscuit but it will have to be a digital one. im afraid it doesnt take quite the same xxx





my valentine

little pig little pig

and to my dear family. you are always in my heart. i wanted to mail these to you but then i worked out that it takes 3 weeks or 40euros to get to you and they would either be very expensive or very stale biscuits when they reached you and i couldnt justify either of those options so i ate them in your honour like you ate my birthday cake for me! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I like! The black borders remind me of comic book outlines.

    ReplyDelete